- 7,908 Views
Innovative Finance & Information technology executive with 15+ years of strong leadership experience of successful financial management, Turnaround/ Restructuring and oversight of mid-sized organizations and projects that expand business capabilities and increase company profitability. Trusted team leader recognized for leadership in capitalizing opportunities, leveraging Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics to minimize risks,drive process improvements and operations success. through comprehensive KPI reporting and Business analytics.
He has strong knowledge of a number of GL, ERP, Procurement and Corporate Performance Management systems with experience implementing and improving internal controls & turnaround critical situations.
• Recognized as a non-profit and healthcare turnaround expert.
• Recognized for ability to launch & finance new projects, like Monroe Hospital ($60 Mil.), Residential Re-entry center ($11 Mil.) & Nearmed ($1.8 Mil.) from concept stage and successfully raise finance through Equity, Angel/VC funding, REIT, conventional and New markets tax credit financing.
• Pragmatic leader with distinguished management experience leading technologies, resources, information systems deployment, and development divisions for high-growth organizations.
• Recognized nationally as a thought leader in implementing Cloud based Big Data, FP&A, BI, Predictive Analytics delivering robust enterprise reporting and Rolling forecasts in an agile Economic environment.
• Prolific speaker at CFO, CPM, BI and analytic conferences including Computerworld, IE Group, CFO events, Proformative.
Specialties: Leadership & Team Building, Finance & Accounting , Business Model Transformation, Operations Management, Strategic Planning & Execution, Startup, Turnaround & Growth Situations, Project & Program Management, US GAAP & FAR Compliance, FISMA audits, KPI Reporting, Balanced Score Card and Activity-based costing, Business Analytics Model, and Continuous Process Improvement.
This instructor and the courses are brought in collaboration with