We all live in a world which is networked together, from internet banking to government infrastructure, and thus, network & security is no longer an optional extra. Cyber-attack is now an international concern, as high-profile breaches have given many concerns that hacks and other security attacks could endanger the global economy. By learning this course, you will become an expert in the cybersecurity by understanding the basics, how the security could be breached and how to mitigate the same. This is the first level in this course. Finish another two levels to become an expert in Cyber Security.
Do not miss the next parts of this course is "Cyber Security - Level 2 & Level 3".
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats - advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching - On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape - Darknets, dark markets, zero-day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow the crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation-state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
Securing the Internet and its stores of sensitive digital information are becoming increasingly important in the field of information technology. The demand for workers with specialized education or training is growing at a rapid pace.
Job prospects for those with specialized training or education in the field of cyber security are strong, with an increasing number of private businesses seeking to secure sensitive information.
What will you Cover?
Welcome and Introduction to the Instructor
Goals and Learning Objectives - Volume 1
Target Audience-1000 copy
Defense in depth
Know Yourself Objectives
Privacy, Anonymity and Pseudonymity4
Protect what you value
Protect what you value2
Security vs privacy vs anonymity
Security, Vulnerabilities, Threats and Adversaries
The Zero Trust Model
Threat Modeling and Risk Assessments
Why you need security 4
3 Things to stay safe online 4
The threat landscape - Spyware, Adware, Scareware, PUPs and Browser hijacking
The threat landscape - Phishing, Vishing and SMShing
The threat landscape - Spamming & Doxing
The threat landscape - Social engineering (Scams, cons, tricks and fraud)
Gov spies secrets part 1
Nsa ant cat 1
The threat landscape - Regulating encryption, mandating insecurity & legalizing spying
The threat landscape -Trust & Backdoors
Security News and Alerts - Stay Informed
Objectives Know Your Enemy
Why you need security 3
Cert trust and HTTPS
Crypto - Asymmetric
Crypto - symmetric 2
End-to-end encryption (E2EE)
How Security and Encryption is Really Attacked
Objectives - Encryption Crash Course
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport layer security (TLS)
Project not defined for this course
No FAQs found ! in this Course