We all live in a world which is networked together, from internet banking to government infrastructure, and thus, network protection is no longer an optional extra. Cyber-attack is now an international concern, as high-profile breaches have given many concerns that hacks and other security attacks could endanger the global economy. Through this course, you can become an expert in the cybersecurity by understanding the basics, You'll be also learning how to set up a test environment using Virtual Machines, Bugs & Vulnerabilities. This is the second level in the Cyber Security Course. Learn how to create the environment ready for testing to security bugs, vulnerabilities, and threats at this level.
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats - advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching - On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape - Darknets, dark markets, zero-day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow the crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation-state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
What will you Cover?
Objectives - Testing Environment Using Virtual Machines
Test Environment VMware
Test Environment Virtual Box
Kali Linux 2-1
Operating system - bugs 4
Operating system - usage 3000
Windows 10 on Privacy & Tracking(1)
Windows 10 - disable tracking automatically
Windows 10 - Tool-Disable Windows 10 Tracking2
windows 10 privacy settings - cortana1
Operating system - features edit3
windows 10 privacy settings 2
windows 7 & 8 CEIP privacy
unix like operating systems 2
debian guest additions
arch and bsd
Objectives Choice of operating system
windows 10 privacy settings - cortana2
browser updates - chrome 2
browser updates - firefox
browser updates - IE edge
Criticality and patch Tuesday 2
importance of patching
Mac OS X patching
win 7 update edit+C104
win 8 update
win 10 update
Automate the pain away secunia flexera 4
Objectives Patching security Bugs and Vulnerabilities
Auto updates, privacy and anonymity
Remove privilege windows 7
Remove privilege windows 8
Remove privilege windows 10
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 - Removing Privilege
Project not defined for this course
No FAQs found ! in this Course